An Ice cream a day…may not keep the Doctor away like an apple would..
but my kids ask for them all the time, especially in this hot weather.
So I needed to find a healthier option for our summer time treat.
These as SO easy to make, using any kind of berry or soft fruit. Which are all in season now in the UK.
A friend of our has amazing ice lolly moulds in the shape of rockets…. all the kids love them!
I am off to buy some new moulds.
- 200g strawberries, washed and hulled
- 100g greek yoghurt
- 1 passionfruit,
- 10g icing sugar ( if desired)
- ANY SOFT FRUIT CAN BE USED FOR THIS RECIPE.
- Cut the passionfruit in half and reserve seeds/juice.
- Place passionfruit, strawberries, yoghurt and sugar in the Thermomix.
- Mix for 15 seconds / speed 5
- Pour into four ice lolly moulds and pop in the freezer, freeze for minimum of 4 hours.
- NOTE - if using a regular food processor you will need to blend for approx 1 minute.